Matches 9,451 to 9,500 of 9,709
|| Linked to
Massachusetts, Deaths and Burials
Name: William Rounseville
Death Date: 31 Jan 1744
Death Place: Freetown, Bristol, Massachusetts
Father's Name: Philip Rounseville
Mother's Name: Mary Rounseville
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: B03765-4 , System Origin: Massachusetts-EASy, GS Film number: 1993524 , Reference ID: P 291
Citing this Record
"Massachusetts, Deaths and Burials, 1795-1910," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FH9N-V8Q : accessed 07 Oct 2014), William Rounseville, 31 Jan 1744; citing Freetown, Bristol, Massachusetts, reference P 291; FHL microfilm 1993524.
|ROUNSEVELL, William (I47380)
||William settled in Smith Town, Long Island, where he married Rebecca Dayton, daughter of Jonathan. He was a schoolmaster and a fine penman. ||YARRINGTON, William (I63035)
||William Stark served as a private during the Revolutionary War in Captain Richard Hewit's company, Colonel Jonathan Latimer's regiment of Connecticut militia. ||STARK, William (I54855)
||William Strode, Esq., of Newnham in Plympton St. Mary, co Devon, is the son and heir of Richard Strode, of Newnham, by Agnes, daughter of John Milliton, of Meavy, co Devon. They have seven sons and five daughters. ||STRODE, William Esq. (I89924)
||William Strode, Knt., of Newnham, Sheriff of Devonshire, M.P. for Plympton, Recorder of Plymouth, son and her, was born on 1 Feb. 1561/2. He was admitted to the Inner Temple in 1580. ||STRODE, William Knt. (I89974)
||William Tailboys, Knt., of Kyme, co. Lincoln, Lord Kyme 'de jure', son and heir of Walter Tailboys, Lord Kyme. He was born about 1415 (aged about twenty-eight in 1444). He fought as a Lancastrian at the battle of St. Albans on 19 Feb 1460/1 (where he was knighted), and at the battle of Towton on 29 Mar 1461. As a rebel and an adherent of the enemies of the new King, Edward IV, he was attainted on 4 Nov 1461. William Tailboys, Lord Kyme, fought on the Lanastrian side at the battle of Hexham on 15 May 1464, and, escaping after the defeat, was captured in a coal pt near Newcastle-on-Tyne toward the end of the month, and beheaded about 26 May 1464, burial at Grey Friars', Newcastle. ||TAILBOYS, Sir William Knt. (I82017)
||William Thomas Dallison, Jr., 67, died Monday, May 07, 2007, at Nancy's Vineyard Assisted Living in Booneville, Miss.|
He was the Son of William Thomas Dallison, Sr and Hazel Slawson Dallison.
He was a Chemistry Instructor at Northeast Miss Community College for 38 Years.
He was a Member of the First United Methodist Church.
Services were held at McMillan Funeral Home with Bro. Phillip Box and Bro. Bobby Hawkins Officiating.
Burial was in the Booneville Cemetery.
Survivors include his Wife, Madge Brooks Dallison; 4 Daughters, Mitzi Jasper of Coppell, Texas; Lori Bullard and Darla Weatherbee of Booneville; and Step-Daughter, Regayda Johnson of Corinth; and a Sister, Marcella Stell of Booneville.
He was preceded in death by his First Wife, Faye Dallison; his Parents; an Infant Brother, Thomas Gaines Dallison; and a Grandson, Scott Tennyson.
posted on Find A Grave
Originally Created by: Sue Moore-Hardy
Published: Wednesday, May 09, 2007, Tupelo Daily Journal, Tupelo, Miss.
|DALLISON, Willam Thomas Jr. (I87336)
||William Thornton, of Lincoln's Inn and Downham in Windham, Norfolk, son of Oliver Thornton, of Soham, co. Cambridge and Exning, Suffolk, by his first wife Pernell Bugge. ||THORNTON, William (I90204)
||William Troutbeck, Int., of Dunham-on-the-Hill, co. Chester, son and heir of John Troutbeck, of Oxhay, co. Hertford, and Frodsham, co. Chester, Chamberlain of Chester, by Margery, daughter and heiress of Thomas Holes, of Brimstage, Oxton and Mobberley. He was born about 1435 (aged twenty-three at father's death in 1458). they had three sons and two daughters. sir William Troutbeck was slain on the Lancastrian side at the battle of Blore Heath on 23 Sep 1459. ||TROUTBECK, Sir William Knt. (I80607)
||William Ward was appointed by Gen. Court of Conn. as Surgeon, to accompany Fairfield Co. troops in expedition against the Narragansetts. He lost his life in the attack on the Indian fort, in the "Great Swamp fight." He purchased the Perry house and home lot of Dr. Thomas Pell's heirs on Newton Sq.|
He was made freeman on may 31, 1657. According to page 10 of the Fairfield Prob. Rec. of that period, on Mar. 4, 1675/6, an inventory was made of the estate of Ensign William Ward. An ensign was a commissioned officer, holding his power from the Government and Legislature.
|WARD, William (I59203)
||William was a Crusader fighting at Mansura on the Nile; later buried in Acre ||LONGESPEE, Sir William II (I36564)
||William was a graduate of Yale College in the class of 1733, and the only graduate bearing the Leete name previous to 1839. He d. in Guilford, Sept. 21, 1756. He was one of the victims of an epidemic which took the lives of thirty persons in Guilford in the two months of August and September. He was unmarried. ||LEETE, William (I73182)
||William was a man of note who settled at Cambridge, Mass., in 1631, but returned to England and married his wifein 1633; their three children were Samuel, Sarah (wife of John Cae), and Elizabeth who married first William Wellman and second Jacob Joy, having eight children by the former and four by the latter. ||SPENCER, William (I54019)
||William was a Revolutionary soldier in Capt. Stephen Shepardson's Company in 1776.|
|WALWORTH, William (I59128)
||William was also known as Governor Of The Castle Of Lancaster. ||DE LANCASTER, William I (I16818)
||William was appointed by Archbishop Sandys, in January 1575-1576, receiver of Scrobby and bailiff of the manor house in that place belonging to the Archbishop, to have life tenure of both offices. ||BREWSTER, William (I07776)
||William was badly scalded on the knee, in a collision on the Housatonic railway, near Bridgeport, Conn., August 14, 1865, from which he never fully recovered. ||SLOSSON, William (I53109)
||William was his father's heir and ancestor of "many noble earls of that family". It has been reported that William, Isabel's 2nd husband, carried her off while Robert was still living, though she was the mother of 8 children. ||DE WARENNE, William II (I17797)
||William was killed by the explosion of the boiler of the steamboat Susquehanna, while trying to ascend the Nescopeck Falls, in the Susquehanna River, opposite Berwick, Pennsylvania. ||CAMP, William (I09809)
||William was mentally challenged (or possibly autistic), and was looked after by his parents all his life. He did not have a trade.|
From the Washington Evening Star, 30 Oct 1914:
The death of his mother, Mrs. Mary M. Brush of Sideburn, Va., so distressed her son, William W. Brush, thirty-two years old [sic], that after going to Fairfax to make arrangements for his mother's funeral, he returned to his home and cut his throat with a razor. he was found dead on the back porch of his home. A small niece who made her home with Mr. Brush is the only surviving member of the household.
Posted on Find A Grave
Created By: HWA
|BRUSH, William W. (I87556)
||William was murdered. ||DE BURGH, William (I16085)
||William was one of the first settlers of Hartford. His mother was Ann, wife of James Cole, whom she married in England. James Cole, died in 1652. Ann died February 20, 1679. ||EDWARDS, William (I20593)
||William was reared by his uncle and guardian, Benjamin Walworth, at Bozrah.|
He first went to Delaware County, New York, and later settled at Ovid, Seneca Co., New York. He serve in the revolutionary War with the Fourth Regiment, Orange County Militia. He was one of the signers who pledged money to pay for the erection of the monument erected by the inhabitants of Orange County, July 22, 1822, in memory of forty-four of their fellow citizens who fell at the Battle of Minisink, July 22, 1779.
|WALWORTH, William (I69421)
||William was the illegitimate sone of Henry II, King of England.|
According to the Dictionary of National Biography edited by Stephen and Lee: there is no positive evidence in favour of William being the son of Rosamond.
|LONGESPEE, William (I36565)
||William was the only son of Andrew Gregg Curtin, the war governor of Pennsylvania, 1861-1867. ||CURTIN, William Wilson (I14678)
||William West, having been adopted as heir by his uncle, the last Lord, he 'being not content to stay till his uncle's natural death, prepared poison to dispatch him quickly,' and was consequently, by Act of Parliament on 1 Feb 1549/50, disabled from all honours. He was restored in blood on 10 Apr 1563 under the style of "William West, Esquire". He was created Baron Delaware on 5 Feb 1569/70. He was summoned to Parliament from 15 Sep 1586 by writs directed 'Willielmo West de la Warr Chl'r.' ||WEST, Sir William (I80568)
||William Wetherell was of the educated class in England, where he was born in the year 1600. His education was completed at Cambridge, where he graduated with the degree of A.B. in 1623, and three yeas later he took the degree A.M. at the same university. In 1625 he was married to Mary Fisher, who was born in England in 1602.|
With his wife, three children and one servant, he emigrated to New England, coming in the ship HERCULES, and in the ship's register he is recorded as "Schoolmaster," from Maidstone, England. He arrived in 1634 or sooner, and in 1635 he was employed in a grammar school at Charleston, Massachusetts, and in Cambridge during the two years following that.
In 1638 he removed to Duxbury, Massachusetts, where he purchased a house, but it has not been discovered what his occupation at that time was. In 1644 he moved to Scituate, Massachusetts, and on September 2, 1645, he was ordained as the first minister of the church organized there, and from that time the church records are in his handwriting until 1674. As his pastorate did not terminate at the latter date we conclude he was compelled by some infirmity to permit others to write the records after that. He died at Scituate April 9, 1684, aged 84 years.
He seems to have been a man of marked personality, and to have given the impress of his strong character on the community in a way that has left its legacy of legendary lore. One anecdote handed down by tradition will serve to illustrate alike the quality of the man and the customs of the day; customs so different from our own in church matters that it is difficult to fully realize it. One of his congregation had entered church after service had commenced, and at the close of his prayer Mr. Wetherell thus addressed him:
"Neighbor Bryant, it is to your reproach that you have disturbed the worship by entering late, living as you do within a mile of this place, and especially so, since here is Goody Barstow, who has milked seven cows, made a cheese, and walked five miles to the House of God in good season."
Dean's "History of Scituate, Massachusetts," gives some account of him, and credits the tradition that his mother was the daughter of John Rogers, the martyr of Smithfield. Beside attending to his schoolteaching and later to his ministerial duties, it would seem that he found time to court the muse, for it is recorded of him that he "was one of the best of the early colonial poets.
|WETHERELL, William (I60567)
||William Wnn Williams, Esq., of Cwchwillan in Llechwedd Uchav, co. Caernarvon, Sheriff of Caernarvonshire, is the son of William Williams, by Lowry, daughter of Henry Salusbury, Esq., of Llanrhaidadr. They had eight sos and three daughters. ||WILLIAMS, William Wynn Esq. (I81716)
||William Yonge, Gent., son of John Tonge, of Cainton and Tibberton, co. Salop, by his wife Mathilda Bill. ||YONGE, William Gent. (I77577)
||William's father wanted his son to become a farmer, but he did not like farming, and chose rather to be a silversmith. His father yielded at last to his desire and sent him to learn the trade. He did not learn much of it in the regular way, for his master died before his apprenticeship was ended. William, however, clung to the trade and was devoted to his work.|
William was living at Bennington, VT. during the Revolutionary War, and, during the battle on Aug. 6, 1777, he was taken prisoner by the British twice, and twice escaped. From Bennington, he later removed to Easton, Washington Co., NY, where several of his children were born. Around the turn of the century, he removed to Utica, NY, where he died. His wife, Sarah, and her youngest child, Daniel, moved westward to Alabama, Genesee Co., NY, an lived with her son, James, "the pioneer."
|WALWORTH, William (I59127)
||William's name is in the list of those able to bear arms in Duxbury, in 1643. In August 1645, he with 5 others fromDuxbury, served 17 days in the Narragansett Expedition. ||BREWSTER, William (I07774)
||William's wife, Mary, descended from the leading families of Nobility and Royalty of England. She was a direct descendant of King Edward III of England, and of thirteen former kings, prior to King Edward's reign.|
She also was a member of the illustrious family of the Lords of De la Warr, who were connected with the early settlement of America. Sir Thomas West, 3d Lord De La Warr, and his brother, John, both were among the early Governors of the Virginia Colony. Her great-grandfather, General John Humphrey, a lawyer by profession, was one of the founders of the Massachusetts Bay Colony and the Colony's first Deputy Governor. He was prominent in the foundation of Cambridge College, familiarly known today as Harvard University.
Mary's father, Capt. Samuel Avery, was the son of Capt. James Avery and Joanna (Greenslade), and grandson of Christopher Avery, progenitor of the Avery family in New England. He was born Aug. 14, 1664, and on Oct. 25 1686, married Susannah Palmes, dau. of William Palmes and Ann (Humphrey), of Swanzey, Mass. Capt. Samuel Avery operated a large farm and was chosen moderator upon the legal organization of the town of Groton in 1704, and its first townsman at the first town meeting in 1705, an office which he held until his death, which occurred May 1, 1723. Records show that he is buried about a mile northeast of the Seth Williams' farm in Ledyard, Conn. on a farm of CH. Stanton.
|AVERY, Mary (I03068)
||William, a prominent farmer at Groton Manor, England, well known to the Winthrop family, was induced by Governor Winthrop of connecticut, to come to America to introduce to the Colonists the English system of cultivation. thus, William became the first lessee and settler upon Fisher's Island. He converted the virgin wilderness into fertile farm land and made the island his residence. to it, he carried a young wife and it became the birthplace of his older children. He remained on the island with his family for nine years, after which he felt it necessary to remove them to the mainland at Groton, Conn., to avoid the dangers of the Indians and the French Privateers. After removing to Groton, he came into possession of large grants and purchases of land and, at the time of his death, left a large estate of his family. ||WALWORTH, William (I59125)
||WILLIAM, bp 5 October 1606; "would needs go a soldier into Holland in the year 1624 at the famous Seige of Breda when it was taken by Spinola and Count Mansfield had an army out of England, to have raised the seige, but the army miscarried and my brother William was never heard of since" (NEHGR 46:127) ||DENISON, William (I18747)
||William, son and heir, Earl of Glouceste, certified to holding a great many knights fees, married Hawyse, daughter of Robert, surnamed Bossu, Earl of Leicester. ||FITZ ROBERT, William (I22358)
||William, who maried Isabel, daughter of Richard, Earl of Pembroke, and by her obtained the honor of her title and thus became Earl of Pembroke; on the death of his brother John became Lord Marshal and on the day of the coronation of King John was invested with the sword of the Earldom of Striguil (or Pembroke), being then confirmed in the possession of said inheritance; was prominent temp. Richard I, John and Henry III, was buried in the Temple Church. ||MARSHALL, Sir William (I37974)
||Williams was brought up in the business with his father, and on his retiring, succeeding him, continuing and enlarging it until 1865 when he sold out. ||LINCOLN, William Slosson (I36077)
||Williamson, Glenda Wright, Source Medium: (null)|
Source Medium: Electronic
||Willie W. Hedrick, of Crocker, was born April 12, 1918, at Crocker the son of Marion Frances and Harriet Elizabeth (Rose) Hedrick and departed this life on Sunday, January 4, 2009, in the Lake Regional Hospital, Osage Beach, Mr. Hedrick had attained the age of 90 years, 8 months and 22 days.|
Mr. Hedrick was united in marriage on October 17, 1936 to Altha Belle Fancher and to this union four children were born. he was preceded in death by his 1st wife on September 7, 1985; his 2nd wife, Helen Louie Hedrick; his parents; one brother, Leonard Hedrick; five sisters, 2 infants and Mae Parrish, Florence Donnan and Ethel Walters; and one grandson, Scott Allen Hedrick.
Mr. Hedrick was a veteran of the United States Navy; a member of the Croker Christian Church; the Veteran's of Foreign Wars Post 4956, Crocker: The National Rifle Association; and the Fox Hunters Association. he had worked as an electrician at Fort Leonard Wood for thirty years.
Those left to mourn the passing of Mr. Hedrick include: two sons and daughters-in-law, William Leonard and Ruth Hedrick, Tucson, Arizona and Dennis Wayne and Jan Hedrick, state of Tennessee; two daughters and sons-in-law, Wanda Lea and John D. Ferguson, Sunrise Beach and Helen Bernice and Don G. Lawson, Wright City; eight grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; four great-great-grandchildren; and many other relatives and friends.
Funeral services were conducted for Mr. Hedrick at 11:00 A.M., Wednesday, January 7, 2009, in the Long Funeral Home, Crocker with Bro. Larry Richardson, pastor of the Crocker Christian Church, officiating. "Go Rest High on That Mountain", "When I Get to Where I'm Going", and "I Want to Stroll Across Heaven With You" were played for the funeral services.
Interment with full military honors was in the Crocker Cemetery under the direction of the Long Funeral Home, Crocker. Pallbearers for Mr. Hedrick were Kenneth English, Jefrey Hill, Michael Hill, Bruce Parrish, Rick Zweerink and Morris Roam.
Posted by: SnoopDorkyDork
Pulaski County, Missouri Obituaries
|HEDRICK, William Watson (I85402)
||Wilma F. Slawson, 87, of Amarillo died Sunday, July 12, 2009.|
Services will be at 3 p.m. today in Griggs-Schooler-Gordon Funeral Directors Pioneer Chapel, 5400 S. Bell St., with the Rev. Robert Field officiating. Burial will be in Penwell Gable Cemetery in Topeka, Kan.
Wilma was born April 3, 1922, in Wilson County, Kan. She married Lewis Leroy Slawson on Nov. 29, 1942. They moved to Amarillo in 1957.
She was one of the 99 original founding members of Kingswood Methodist Church. She retired as manager of food services at Fannin Junior High School after more than 20 years of service.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Lewis Leroy Slawson; two sisters; and a brother.
Survivors include a daughter, Jana Moore and husband Wayne of Amarillo; a grandson, Daryl Lewis Moore and wife Tonia; two great-grandsons, Ethan and Eli Moore; twin great-granddaughters, Hayli and Ashli Moore; three stepgrandchildren, Sheri Burns, Steve Moore and Scott Moore; six stepgreat-grandchildren; two stepgreat-great-grandchildren; a sister, Verta Chandler of Buffalo, Kan.; and many nieces and nephews.
The family suggests memorials be to Georgia Manor Nursing Home, 2611 W. 46th Ave., Amarillo, TX 79110-1735.
Leave online condolences at www.mem.com.
Amarillo Globe-News, July 13, 2009
Posted on Find A Grave
Created by: Kenneth D. Bogard
|CHAPMAN, Wilma (I10814)
||WILSON - Funeral services for Roy James Slawson, 83, of Wilson are scheduled for 2 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2014, at Alexander Funeral Home Chapel with the Rev. Jason Williams and Bro. Clint Walker officiating. Interment will follow at Hewitt Cemetery in Wilson.|
Roy James Slawson was born June 12, 1931, at Wilson to the late Clifford B. Slawson and Woneda (Glenn) Slawson. He departed this life Thursday, Sept. 25, 2014, at the Mercy Hospital of Healdton.
Roy was born and raised north of Wilson near the ole iron top bridge behind what is now the Healdton Lake. He attended Rexroat school and married the former Mona Katherine Jordan on Dec. 1, 1955, at Gainesville, Texas. They travelled extensively following work moving back to Wilson in 1972. They made their home north of Wilson and later on South Rotary. Roy continued following work as a welder but always had his family and home at Wilson. He was a very accomplished welder and talented musician. He played the lead guitar for several bands which included musicians, Ernest Shellenberger, Wayne Cormany and Leonard Slawson. Mona preceded him in death on April 5, 1988. After her passing, Roy continued to work for as long as he was able. He also enjoyed shooting pool with Paul Knight.
In addition to Mona, also preceding him in death were his parents; son-in-law, Ronald Vandver; and grandson, Jason Bethea.
Survivors include three sons, James Slawson and wife, Nina of Woodward, Clifford Slawson and wife, Becky of Healdton and Roy Slawson and wife, Barbara of Wilson; daughter, Kathy Peters and husband, Frank of Ringling; brothers, Merle Slawson and wife, Charlotte of Norman and Larry Slawson and wife, Debbie of Lone Grove; sisters, Glenna Martin and husband, Virdell of Healdton, Genevieve Ingram and Lawrence of Dundee and Virginia Quaid and husband, Tommy of Healdton; special friend, Christine Jones of Lone Grove; nine grandchildren; 26 great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; and numerous other family and friends.
Pallbearers are James Slawson, Clifford Slawson, Roy Lynn Slawson, Clifford Ray Slawson, Roy James Slawson Jr. and RJ Vandver.
Honorary bearers are Jason Michael Bethae, Justin Bethae, Joseph Bethae, Dillon Slawson, Jerry Wayne Hacker and Lane Slawson.
Family visitation will be from 6 to 8 this evening at Alexander Funeral Home of Wilson.
Special thanks to Cross Timbers Hospice, Mercy Hospital Healdton nurses and staff; and Dr. Mark Newey.
Condolences may be sent online at www.alexanderfuneralhome.org.
Posted on Find A Grave
Created by: Sharon Rhoades
|SLAWSON, Roy James (I86349)
||Windsor Vital Records. ||Source (S03587)
||Winona Co, MN Biographies|
REUBEN GATES, farmer, has been a resident of St. Charles since 1860; having purchased eighty acres of land on Sec. 23, in 1859, he settled here with his family the following year. He subsequently bought eighty acres more on Sec. 26, adjoining the first purchase; his farm lies half on either side of the St. Charles and Winona road; is very nearly level, and is a sight with its neat buildings and other improvements, to delight the vision of a tidy agriculturist. Willis Gates, father of this subject, was born in Ackworth, New Hampshire, and married Miss Almira Hulett, of Weathersfield, Vermont. He settled on a farm in Elizabethtown, Essex county, New York, where Reuben Gates was born on July 28, 1826. He assisted his father on the farm and in the operation of a sawmill, attending the common school of his native town. At twenty four years old he purchased a farm, and has always been a tiller of the soil. On March 11, 1851, he was married to Eliza Wakefield; her father, Johnathan Wakefield, was born in New Hampshire. and her mother, Rebecca Haven, was a descendant of Richard Haven, Who emigrated from England to America in 1640, and was born at Newport, Rhode Island. Mr. and Mrs. Gates were members of the Baptist church in New York, and still cherish the faith of that sect. In public affairs Mr. Gates affiliates with the republican party, always has and expects to; he was assessor of St. Charles township in 1870, and supervisor one year. Two children complete the family circle. Erford E., the eldest, was born December 19, 1857; he married Eva W. Leonard, and is settled on a farm on Sec. 26, near his father. Lillie O. was born April 17, 1853; she married Dr. C. S. Dixon and resides at Somonauk, Illinois.
|GATES, Reuben (I24383)
||Winona Daily News|
March 23, 1955 pg 8
MARCH 23, 1955
Plainview, Minn. (Special) - Funeral services were held March 8 at Cleveland, Ohio for Lloyd Slawson, 59, a native of Plainview who died at tucson, Arizona, March 4, following a heart attack.
Born here in June 1896, Slawson was the son of Mr. and Mrs. E.S. Slawson. the family later moved to Morris, Minnesota, before Slawson entered business in Cleveland.
Surviving are: his wife, Ann; a son Harry; 4 sisters, Miss Maude Slawson, Columbus Ohio, Mrs Leon DePul, Silver springs Md; Mrs. Owen Wagoner, tucson , Ariz, and Mrs. Arthur Marin, Los Angeles; 2 step-daughters and a number of cousins in the Plainview area.
|SLAWSON, Lloyd Edward (I51811)
||Wisconsin Historical Society. ||Source (S04333)
||Wisconsin Historical Society: Vital Records. ||Source (S03588)
||Wisconsin Land Grants. ||Source (S03589)
||With Aethelred II, bought Danes in England, tore down London Bridge (commemorated in nursery rhyme "London Bridge is falling down"), fought in western Europe, became sole ruler of Norway and forcibly Christianized inhabitants, slain during eclipse of 31 Aug 1030 at Stiklestad fighting Knut (Canute), King of England and Denmark. ||St. Olaf II (I27267)
||With her dark hair and luminous eyes, Florence became the center of her fathers' world. But when scarlet fever struck in 1882, the dearly loved four-year old Florence died.|
Posted on Find A Grave by Elizabeth Reed
|CRITTENTON, Florence J. (I78438)
||With his brother Samuel he bought 40 acres of land in 1647 from Thomas Danforth and 200 acres in 1652 from the heirs of Nathaniel Sparhawk. This land was held in common by the two brothers until 3 May 1661, when it was divided between them. He and his first wife, Mary, were received into full communion in the church 8 Jan. 1661 and he was admitted as a freeman 27 May 1663. He made a marriage contract with John Rediat, the father of his second wife, 2 Jan. 1673. ||HYDE, Sergt. Jonathan (I31665)