Abt 1600 - 1678 (~ 78 years)
|1. ||Frances ALBRIGHT was born Abt 1600, Worcestershire, England (daughter of Richard ALBRIGHT and UNKNOWN); died Mar 1678, Hadley, Hampshire County, Massachusetts. |
Frances came to New England with her second husband, Thomas Coleman.
Frances married Thomas WELLS 13 Oct 1625, All Saints, Alcester, Warwickshire, England. Thomas was born Abt 1600, England; died Between 13 Feb 1636 and 1637, Evesham, Worcester Co., England; was buried , All Saints Church. [Group Sheet]
- Sarah WELLS was born Between 03 Feb 1631 and 1632, Evesham, England; died 26 Jun 1636, Evesham, Worcester Co., England; was buried 26 Jun 1636, All Saints Parish.
- John WELLS was born Abt 1628, Colchester, England; died 18 Oct 1692, Hatfield, Hampshire Co., Massachusetts.
- Mary WELLS was born Bef 15 Jul 1630, Evesham, England; was christened 15 Jul 1630, St. Lawrence Parish, Evesham, Worcestershire, England; died 03 Jul 1700, Hartford, Hartford Co., Conn.; was buried , Hartford 1st Church Burying Gounds.
- Thomas WELLS, II was born Bef 1628, Evesham, England; died Between 30 Sep and 14 Dec 1676, Hadley, Hampshire Co., Massachusetts.
- Hugh WELLS, Jr. was born Abt 1625, England; died Between 22 Dec 1677 and 1678, Wethersfield, Fairfield Co., Connecticut.
Frances married Thomas COLEMAN Between 1638 and 1639, England. Thomas was born Abt 1600, Cotterstock, North Hamptonshire, England; died , Connecticut; was buried 01 Oct 1674. [Group Sheet]
- John COLEMAN was born Abt 1635.
- Deborah COLEMAN died 1703.
- Esther COLEMAN
- Sarah COLEMAN was born Abt 1642; died 23 Aug 1734, Wethersfield, Hartford, Connecticut, USA.
|2. ||Richard ALBRIGHT was born Abt 1565; died Between 22 Jan 1613 and 1614, Alcester, Warwickshire. |
Richard married about 1592 to a woman whose name has not been learned. Following their marriage, richard and his wife lived in the parishes of Welford-on-Avon, Gloucestershire, and Alcester, Warwickshire.
According to the NEHG Register: the surname Albright is extremely rare in New England. Richard probable descended from the Albright family seated in the parishes of Mickleton and Ebrington, Gloucestershire. These adjacent parishes lie 3-6 miles south of Welford-on-Avon, Gloucestershire.
Richard — UNKNOWN. died Between 24 Jan 1626 and 1627, Alcester, Warwickshire. [Group Sheet]
|3. ||UNKNOWN died Between 24 Jan 1626 and 1627, Alcester, Warwickshire. |
- Anna ALBRIGHT was born 25 Sep 1603, Alcester, England; died Between 07 Feb 1603 and 1604.
- Anne ALBRIGHT was born 27 Dec 1612, Alcester, England.
- Alice ALBRIGHT was born Between 02 Mar 1606 and 1607.
- John ALBRIGHT was born 03 Apr 1595, Welford-on-Avon, England; died 06 Sep 1669, Clifford Chambers, Gloucestershire.
- Elizabeth ALBRIGHT was born Between 05 Jan 1592 and 1593, Welford-on-Avon, England; died 10 Jul 1615, Alcester.
- 1. Frances ALBRIGHT was born Abt 1600, Worcestershire, England; died Mar 1678, Hadley, Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
- Richard ALBRIGHT was born 06 Nov 1597, Welford-on-Avon, England; died Bef 06 Mar 1638, Alderminster, Worcestershire.