1. 1st Church Stamford, Conn.
2. A Lawyer of Eminence in Durham, Conn.
3. ad Abigail Benton of Wethersfield, Conn. (1)
4. and Abigail Benton of Wethersfield, Conn. (1)
5. and later in New Canaan, Conn. (1)
6. at New Haven, Conn. (1)
7. Bozrah, Conn. (3)
8. Bridgepoort, Conn. (1)
9. Bridgeport, Conn.
10. Canaan, Conn.
11. Canterbury, Conn.
12. Clinton, Conn. (1)
13. Colchester, Conn.
14. Columbia, Conn.
16. Connecticut to Hatfield, Conn. (1)
17. Cornwall, Conn.
18. Coventry, Conn. (2)
19. Danbury, Conn.
20. Darien, Conn.
21. Dau of Robert & Elizabeth Warner of Middletown, Conn.
22. Dau. of Alexander Bow of Middletown, Conn.
23. Dau. of Anthony Howkins of Farmington, conn.
24. Dau. of Capt. John Morgan of Preston, Conn.
25. Dau. of Capt. Thomas Allyn and Abigail Warham of Windsor, Conn.
26. Dau. of Daniel White of Middletown, Conn.
27. Dau. of David Buck of Wethersfield, Conn.
28. Dau. of Isaac Moore of Windsor, Conn.
29. Dau. of John and Anna Jordan of Guilford, Conn.
30. Dau. of John and Mary Coultman of Wethersfield, Conn.
31. Dau. of John Kirby of Middletown, Conn.
32. Dau. of John Wilcox of Middletown, Conn.
33. Dau. of Joseph Woodford and Rebecca Newell of Farmington, Conn.
34. Dau. of Joshua Pendleton of Stonington, Conn.
35. Dau. of Michael Taintor of Branford, Conn.
36. Dau. of Rev. John and Jane Warham of Windsor, Conn.
37. Dau. of Rev. Joseph Vail of Hadlyme, Conn.
38. Dau. of Rev. Moses Noyes of Lyme, Conn.
39. Dau. of Samuel Eggleston of Middletown, Conn.
40. Dau. of Samuel Spencer of Middletown, Conn.
41. Dau. of Stephen Sears and Sibyl Hunt of Sharon, Conn.
42. Dau. of Timothy and Elizabeth Stanley of Hartford, Conn.
43. Dau. of William Buckley of Saybrook, Conn.
44. Dau. of William Hayden of Windsor, Conn.
45. Daughter of Capt. Andrew Ward and Deborah Joy of Killingworth, Conn.
46. Daughter of Capt. Isaac Tomlinson of Woodbury, Conn.
47. Daughter of Capt. Joshua Robbins of Wethersfield, Conn.
48. Daughter of David Ripley and Lydia Carey of Scotland, Conn.
49. Daughter of Dea. Jonathan and Mary Elmer of Wilton, Conn.
50. Daughter of Deacon Abraham Merrills of Hartford, Conn.
51. Daughter of Dr. Joseph Coit and Lydia Lathrop of New London, Conn.
52. Daughter of Eleazer Prindle of Milford, Conn.
53. Daughter of Ezra Brainerd and Mabel Porter of East Hartford, Conn.
54. Daughter of Giles Woodford and Eunice Wilcox of Burlington, Conn.
55. Daughter of Henry and Dorothy (Thomas) Tolles of Saybrook and New Haven, Conn.
56. Daughter of Henry Wolcott of Windsor, Conn.
57. Daughter of Hon. Benjamin Fenn and Sarah Baldwin of Milford, Conn.
58. Daughter of Hon. John Hall of Wallingford, Conn.
||59. Daughter of Hon. Samuel Talcott of Wethersfield, Conn.
60. Daughter of James Beers of Fairfield, Conn.
61. Daughter of James Ensign of Hartford, Conn.
62. Daughter of John and Mary Bingham Backus of Scotland Parish of Windham, Conn.
63. Daughter of John Bissell of Windsor, Conn.
64. Daughter of John Chester of Wetherfield, Conn.
65. Daughter of John Leonard of Springfield, Conn.
66. Daughter of John Morgan of Groton, Conn.
67. Daughter of John Pickett of Stratford, Conn.
68. Daughter of John Skinner of Hartford, Conn.
69. Daughter of Josiah and Lucy (White) Wolcott of Hebron and Saybrook, Conn.
70. Daughter of Josiah Rogers of Branford, Conn.
71. Daughter of Lieut. Thomas Leffingwell of Norwich, Conn.
72. Daughter of Lieut. William Warner of Wethersfield, Conn.
73. Daughter of Lt. John Kelsey of Killingsworth,Conn.
74. Daughter of Miles Merwin of Milford, Conn.
75. Daughter of Reuben and Lucinda Ranney of Guilford, Conn.
76. Daughter of Rev. John Owen of Groton, Conn.
77. Daughter of Robert Stewart of Norwalk, Conn.
78. Daughter of Samuel and Sarah Hurlburt of Middletown, Conn.
79. Daughter of Samuel Carl of Stanwich, Conn.
80. Daughter of Samuel Gurley of Coventry, Conn.
81. Daughter of Samuel Stone and Mercy Rowlee of Guilford, Conn.
82. Daughter of Samuel Wright of Wethersfield, Conn.
83. Daughter of Selah Hubbard and Elizabeth Gilbert of Middletown, Conn.
84. Daughter of Stephen and Thankful (Easton) Trowbridge of New Haven, Conn.
85. Daughter of Thomas and Bethiah Norton of Guilford, Conn.
86. Daughter of Thomas Staples of Fairfield, Conn.
87. Daughter of William Bateman of Fairfield, Conn.
88. Enfield, Conn.
89. Esq. of Wethersfield, Conn. (1)
90. Fairfield Co., Conn. (11)
91. Fairfield Co.,Conn. (1)
92. Fairfield County, Conn. (1)
93. Fairfield, Conn. (1)
94. Farmington, Conn.
95. First Church at Coventry, Conn.
96. First Church at Hartford, Conn.
97. First Congregational Church of Stonington, Conn.
98. First settled minister of Wethersfield, Conn.
99. Groton, Conn.
100. Guilford, Conn.
101. Hartford Co., Conn. (7)
102. Hartford, Conn. (3)
103. held in Plainfield, Conn. (1)
104. Killed by Indians with his son at Groton, Conn.
105. Killingworth, Conn.
106. Lebanon, Conn. (2)
107. Litchfield Co., Conn. (3)
108. Litchfield, Conn. (2)
109. Living in Litchfield Co., Conn.
110. Living with father in Litchfield Co., Conn.
111. Living with grandfather in Litchfield Co., Conn.
112. Living with in-laws in Litchfield Co., Conn.
113. Lyme, Conn. (2)
114. Middlesex Co., Conn. (2)
115. Middlesex, Conn. (1)
116. minister of Milford, Conn. (1)
||117. Montville, Conn. |
118. New Canaan, Conn.
119. New Haven Co., Conn. (4)
120. New London Co., Conn. (11)
121. New London, Conn. (11)
122. New London,Conn.
123. North Stamford, Conn.
124. Norwich Town Cemetery, Conn.
125. now in Griswold, Conn. (1)
126. of Hartford, Conn. (1)
127. of Middletown, Conn. (1)
128. of Ridgefield, Conn. (1)
129. of Wethersfield, Conn. (1)
130. Old Lyme, Conn. (1)
131. One of the first settlers of Wethersfield, Conn.
132. or Possibly in Preston, Conn. (1)
133. Pastor of the Congregational Church in Woodbury, Conn.
134. perhaps dau. of Jonathan Wildman. Sister of Rev. Benjamin Wildman of Southbury, Conn.
135. Plainfield, Conn.
136. Plymouth, Conn.
137. Preston, Conn. (2)
138. Prob. in Colchester, Conn.
139. Probable New London, Conn.
140. probably at Mansfield, Conn.
141. Removed to Kent, Conn.
142. Removed to Leganon, Conn.
143. Removed to New London, Conn.
144. Removed to Norwalk, Conn.
145. Removed to Norwich, Conn.
146. Removed to Saybrook, Conn.
147. Ridgefield, Conn.
148. Saybrook, Conn.
149. second minister of Hartford, Conn. (1)
150. Second Pastor of the First Church of Hartford, Conn.
151. Son of Capt. John and Mary Sprague of Sharon, Conn.
152. Son of Daniel Leffingwell and Sarah Bill of Norwich, Conn.
153. Son of Deacon Stephen Hart of Farmington, Conn.
154. Son of Henry Wolcott and Sarah Newberry of Windsor, Conn.
155. Son of James Benton and Experience Stocker of Guilford, Conn.
156. Son of John and Alice Burwell of Milford, Conn.
157. Son of John and Hannah Cowles of Hartford, Conn.
158. Son of John and Mary Wood of Groton, Conn.
159. Son of Rev. and Dr. James Labore and wife Mary of Stratford, Conn.
160. Stamford, Conn. (1)
161. Stonington or Preston, Conn.
162. Stonington, Conn.
163. Stratford, Conn.
164. Suffield, Conn.
165. Tolland Co., Conn. (1)
166. Tolland, Conn. (2)
167. West of Village, Conn. (1)
168. Weymouth and Duchester, Conn.
169. Weymouth, Conn.
170. Windham Co., Conn. (2)
171. Windham, Conn.
172. Windsor, Conn.